LOAN KIT COORDINATOR
Are you looking for a Loan Kit Coordinator job in Sydney? Do you come from a medical supply chain/logistics background, working with stock and despatch? I'm recruiting for a medical devices manufacturer, offering a permanent, full time role with ongoing training and development.
About the Company
My client is a successful manufacturer of internationally recognised medical devices, looking to expand its supply chain team. Based in Sydney and servicing the whole of Australia and New Zealand, my client is a leader in the field of design and manufacture of orthopaedic implant devices and associated surgical instrumentation.
In this Loan Kit Coordinator role, you'll be part of a close team that covers all aspects of the supply chain including, but not limited to: goods in, stock room, sales order processing, dispatch, control function check, replenishment of loan kits, final inspection of finished goods and general office duties. You will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that work is processed in a timely manner to meet internal and external customer requirements.
* General office duties, answer inbound telephone calls
* Set up new customers and maintain accurate price lists on the computer system
* Process sales orders up to and including invoice
* Pick orthopaedic instruments and implants for dispatch as directed
* Generate documentation such as order acknowledgements, delivery notes and packing lists
* Ship and track loan sets, liaising with hospitals and sales representatives where necessary
* Maintain consignment stock records and assist with the weekly stock take
* Deal with customer enquiries directly or coordinate a response from the appropriate person
Stock Room/Instrument Room
* Stock takes, stock rotation, recording of free stock and receipt of stock
* Ensure all stock transactions are compliant with relevant work instructions
* Receive loan instrument and implant sets back into stock and inspection of same
* Remove contamination from returned items, returning items to the hospital for cleaning
* Prepare loan sets for use and despatch
* Pick instruments and implants for dispatch
* Book in consignment stock
* Create dispatch labels using courier software
* Sign for and check goods received
* Provide clinical/technical Orthopaedic Product and systems support to medical staff
* Support Metro and Country cases in NSW
* Be part of a small team by supporting internal staff with day to day operations
Skills and experience
With experience in orthopaedics, medical/hospital preferred, you'll ideally have:
* Customer service experience
* Warehouse, stock and dispatch background (manual handling training desirable)
* Good working knowledge of a database package, MS Excel and Outlook
* Good communication, organisation and relationship building skills
* Full, clean driver's licence
Enjoy working in a small and supportive team environment, with ongoing training and development opportunities for all staff, plus free parking on site. Close to train station and a market town.
Any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Paul Surridge at RHL Recruitment, Sydney.
You must possess full and unrestricted working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.