Salary $70k p.a.
Full time, permanent position
Are you looking for an Application/Sales Engineer role based in Sydney? Would you enjoy working in a friendly team, focused on growing the business and providing high levels of customer service? This position will suit an ambitious engineer who enjoys helping clients as well as thinking 'outside the box' to continually improve processes. My client is an established provider of industrial hardware and systems to a range of industries, with ambitious plans to grow significantly over the next few years and become the 'go to' company in their field.
About the Company
A successful sales and distribution business that's looking to expand its engineering team. Established in Sydney for over 10 years and supported by their manufacturing parent company in Germany, they are offering ongoing training, professional development and the opportunity to establish a long-term career.
As Application/Sales Engineer, you'll play an important role in providing excellent customer service and ensuring on-time product delivery. As well as establishing and maintaining good product and product application knowledge, you will capture customer information, process orders, prepare quotes and respond to customer enquiries. You will be responsible for e-commerce development, maintaining the platform, identifying new products and developing and implementing an effective B2B marketing strategy to improve sales. You will be involved in creating BOMs for new parts and assemblies and producing other technical documentation as required. There is the potential for developing the role into other areas of the business such as fulfilment, technical support and training.
Skills and experience
With 3-5 years experience in a similar role, you'll have:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or related engineering qualification
* Hands-on, practical ability with the flexibility to manage competing priorities
* An aptitude for innovation and creative thinking
* High attention to detail and strong communication skills
* Well developed computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office
* Experience with CAD / or 3D modelling package (ideally Solidworks)
* Friendly team working environment
* Ongoing training and professional development
* Work for an international industry leader
* A supportive leadership team
* Opportunity to develop a long-term career
* May qualify for the profit share scheme after 1 year of employment
Only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply.
RHL Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across Australia and the wider APAC region - visit rhl.com.au to get in touch for more opportunities like this.