An exciting opportunity has arisen for Warehouse Operators to join our clients Production team based in Reddish.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the Line Manager
- Monitor and control carton quality
- Maximise machine efficiency's
- Minimise Downtime
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to (e.g.PPE, health and safety, hygiene and operational standards
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto Prism accurately to ensure carton quality checks can be carried out, as per training given
- Ensure machine speeds are always optimised
- Ensure any defect print is highlighted to Team Leader and QA department and that it is flagged correctly
- Ensure effective shift handover is carried out
- Maintain good housekeeping Key Requirements
- Good attendance and timekeeping
You will need to be physically fit as this is a demanding role.
Working pattern is on a 2 week cycle, week one 6.00am - 1.30pm, week 2 1.30pm - 9.00pm.
To apply please ensure your CV is up to date with your most recent employment/experience.