For over twenty years this global design company have partnered with world-leading airlines, hotels and rail brands to create iconic, luxury travel products. As part of their strategic plan to grow all sectors of their business, they are now looking to attract an experienced Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Melbourne. Priding themselves on their values-driven company culture, they are looking for you to bring your passion, drive and creativity to this exciting role.
You will have overall responsibility for project managing the product development life cycle, scheduling, running and coordinating project team meetings and ensuring that internal project management methodology is followed to align with procedure and company culture. You will ensure project deadlines are met, keep the team on schedule and address risks and challenges along the way to producing high quality product samples, tender documents and presentations to clients and colleagues.
Your skills and experience
* Experience managing complex projects, preferably in consumer products
* Formal project management qualifications and experience using project management tools
* Proven experience managing and motivating cross functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to manage project time-lines and streamline processes
* Experience preparing tender documents would be advantageous but not essential
You must be eligible to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
If you feel that you have the right balance of skills and experience, contact Paul for an initial, confidential chat and more details.
Thank you for sending your details. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly.