PRODUCTION PLANNER & SCHEDULER
Confirmed hiring during COVID-19
Are you looking for a Production Planner role in Sydney? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself in a high-tech industry? I'm recruiting for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters of their technology in the world. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and forward-thinking companies in Australia.
About the Company
My client is a leading Australian manufacturer of high-quality, cutting edge equipment for consumers all over the world. Their products are designed and primarily manufactured by their industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 100 countries globally.
In this Production Planner & Scheduler role, you'll be regularly reviewing the master schedule and work orders to establish production priorities. You'll maintain and revise schedules to maximise efficiency, release orders to the production team and monitor their completion. You will be providing daily analysis of production to the management team and recommending corrective action to maintain production schedules, working closely with other departments.
Skills and experience
With the ability to effectively organise, prioritise and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, to make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently, you'll have:
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field (planning certification preferred)
* Significant experience working with any ERP system, preferably SYSPRO
* APICS or CPIM strongly preferred
* Hands on experience in manufacturing, inventory/warehousing control, production control/planning or scheduling experience a plus
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and lean manufacturing concepts
You will work with the finest technologies in metal engineering and production in a cutting-edge facility where the team enjoy a culture of collaboration, best-practise and innovation.
* Strong culture of staff well-being
* On-site gym and personal trainer