Full time permanent positions
Are you looking for a Product Manager role in Sydney? Are you degree-qualified with 4 years' experience in product management or a related field? Our client is a Sydney-based tech start-up providing smart personal mobility/transport solutions for a wide customer base. They are looking experienced Product Managers to join their rapidly expanding hardware technology team, who can play a key role in helping them become a global market leader.
About the Company
My client is an exciting start-up operating out of Australia, the US and UK, looking to continue their rapid expansion. Created in 2017, this company has gone from strength to strength with their innovative product and flexible, customer-focused after-market service. Their vision has been bolstered by significant venture capitalist investment, endorsing the long-term growth potential within this sector.
Working with and reporting to the Director of Products, you will scope and define internally and externally focused products. You will collaborate with business stakeholders, software engineers and developers in the architecture of products, manage sprint prioritisation and strategically develop the product roadmap. You will also assist with the administration, implementation & refinement of our existing systems.
Skills and experience
* Proven experience within the mobility space
* Strong initiative and ability to drive a process of product development
* Strong work ethic and commitment to achieving results
* Ability to collaborate with people from a variety of different backgrounds
* Ability to work across time zones (Europe, US, Australia)
* Experience in using UI development tools e.g. Adobe XD, In Design
* Minimum 4 years' experience in product management or a related field
* Bachelor's Degree
* Plenty of opportunity for personal development in a highly collaborative environment
* Autonomy and ownership of your work with flexible hours
* Full support of an experienced management team
* Attractive remuneration package and benefits
* A well-funded start-up environment working with ground-breaking technology
* Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
N.B. You must possess full, unrestricted and ongoing working rights for Australia to be considered for this role